- British Wheel of Yoga Foundation April 2003 with Tara Fraser
- British Wheel of Yoga Diploma May 2005 with Monica Burton
- Meditation Module May 2006 with Maarten Vermaase
- Level 3 Member of Exercise Professionals
- Workshop - Integrating Pregnant Women into a General Class with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli 2005
- Workshop – Introduction to Post Natal Yoga with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli 2006
- Anatomy for Yoga, teaching Yin and Yang yoga with Paul Grilley. (Yoga Academy short course certificate) 2005
- British Red Cross - Emergency Life Support Qualification
- Early Years Yoga teacher training Module for parents, babies, toddlers and children from birth to four (The Life Centre).2007
- Structural therapy Diploma;Mukunda Stiles 2007
- Yoga Therapy Foundation from Jan 2007 (Biomedical trust)
- Yoga Therapy (Biomedical trust/Life Centre) 2007-2009
- Tantric and Ayurvedic training with Mukunda Stiles 2007 -2013
- Ashtanga teacher training Intensive with Joey Miles 2013
Teaching full time for 10 years.
I teach 17 classes a week plus additional courses, work shops, private groups, individual tuition and yoga therapy clients.
- Classes for Businesses: Citizens Advice, Islington Council,and Iris. I am also employed by Carl Lyons at Re-Create
- Classes for Schools and Colleges: Staff and young adults at Waltham Forest College. Staff and pupils at William Pattern Primary School and Gladesmore Community School.
- Specialised Classes: working with Hands Inc charity, working as a team to provide therapy and yoga classes to over 50's groups with low income.
- Special needs: Children with special needs and nursary age upwards at Tyssen School Childrens Centre.
- Leisure facilities:Sunstone Health club - 2 weekly Ashtanga classes.
- Yoga body Centre- 2 weekly classes (see timetable)
- Yoga Home- hatha classes, restorative yoga, mum and baby yoga and family yoga.
- Personal instructer: I am one of 7 Yoga teachers employed by personal training company Andrea Russea, for individual tuition and classes.
Yoga Personal Development and Experience
I attended my first yoga class 19 years ago. My main teachers/mentors apart from my course tutors are:
- Mara Musso: BWY DCT, Ashtanga (small group of 3-7) and Hatha yoga classes. 13 years to date.
- Kate Hewitt: Ashtanga , 4yrs .
- Sylvianne Giovanni: Vini yoga, Teacher trainer for “Etude et transmission du yoga”. Private classes for 4 years
- Gilly Angel, BWY Dip: Raja yoga in Scaravelli style, 6 years.
- Dorothy Marlow:Iyengar teacher, 5 years.
- Two pregnancies with Janet Balaskas at the Active Birth Centre.
- Soygol Rinpoche at Rigpa (Tibetan Buddhist sangha), (meditation courses over a period of 5 years to date).
- Mukunda Stiles: study of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras and Yoga Vashita, Tantra, Structural Yoga Therapy and Ayurvedic yoga 2007 -
- Joey Miles: A Certified Ashtanga level 3 teacher